Ask About Our GOLD SERVICES GUARANTEE
Centurion's Management Benefits:
- Established company since 1985 with local knowledge and experience. Experienced with evictions, local court systems and guidelines and all process serving procedures
- Approved GLVAR applications and leases with customized addendums.
- Fair Housing Compliant tenant screening process which includes credit check, police record and public records scan.
- Full time Repair Coordinator department with established inventory of suppliers, vendors and workmen that are properly licensed
- Interim inspection policy for all tenants with comprehensive Inspection reports on a quarterly basis. Email photos from property inspections also available
- Website with photos and rental applications on line for 24 hour access, 24 hour drop box for rent payments, 24 hour emergency notification system.
- Corporate and individual email access for tenants and owners plus 24 hour messaging service for all departments
- Full time leasing agents to show properties and respond to rental inquiries that includes Monthly rental logging system for rental activity analysis
- Toll free telephone access
- Marketing programs to other agencies, rental agents, housing authorities and Nellis Air Force Base
- Subsidized Section 8 housing options for owners and tenants
- Fully automated monthly reporting systems for owner's statements plus year end recap reports.
- Direct deposit capability upon owner request• Master Card, Visa and Amex credit cards accepted
- Member: National Association of Realtors Nevada Association of Realtors and Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, Full Multiple Listing Service marketing, Signs and lock boxes provided
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, good tenant relations, and preservation of capital assets
AS THE OWNER, YOU HAVE OPTIONS:
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS
- Single family or condo properties, GLVAR approved lease agreement including updated addendums tailored to specific needs
- Various advertising of the property including, Multiple Listing service and photographic display on our website: CENTURIONmgmt.com, REALTOR.com and Craig’sList and numerous other internet marketing sites that are updated weekly.
- Comprehensive property evaluation and inspection prior to tenant occupancy with recommendations and guidelines for best rental return.
- Full MLS services and co-brokerage commission offerings to all Clark County REALTORS including online application access for speedy tenant evaluation
- Signage and lock box access for Realtors and approved vendors
- Automated accounting systems set up
- Tenant showings
- Office supply and secretarial services
- Property management contract covering your specific requirements
- Nevada Licensed and specialty permitted Property Managers on staff
Monthly management fees include:
- Rent collection
- Monthly accounting statements
- Disbursement of funds
- Assessment and collection of late fees
- HOA violation follow up and fine collection
- Posting of eviction notices, notices to pay, notices of breach
- Summary Eviction filing
- Repairs and maintenance supervision
- Staff recommended local licensed and insured repair contractors
- Various "drive by" inspections
- Ongoing maintenance plan recommendations
- Year end accounting recap statements
- Banking services including direct deposit option
- Security deposit trust accounting and disposition
New Tenant Lease includes:
- Signage and lock box
- New MLS listings
- Internet advertising, Realtor.com and Craig’s List
- Email and fax network publication of availability to network leasing agents
- Property showings by our leasing agent and other MLS rental agents
- Rental commissions paid to renting agent
- Tenant application and screening service including credit report
- Move in preparation of property
- Execution of lease with tenant and tenant orientation to rules and regs. And collection of guaranteed funds upon move in.
- Executed copies of documents to all parties
- Tenant check in report provided to tenant at move in
Tenant lease renewal includes:
- Interim property inspection with tenant
- Interim repair and maintenance condition report with photos
- Repair and maintenance coordination as required
- Review market conditions on rental rates and terms
- Negotiate and execute new lease
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss our qualifications with you. Please let us know if we can provide you with our references to assist in your decision about our company.